This powerful, results-oriented course provides a fresh & stimulating opportunity for educators, administrators and coaches to acquire a wealth of practical ideas, tips and strategies on how to create an environment that students, athletes, parents and community will embrace.
- Learn how to create a learning climate that builds community, confidence and self-esteem in all of your students.
- Discover realistic ways to engage and motivate students/athletes from experienced teachers & coaches who have actually used them with great results!
- Learn proven strategies to optimize your learning environment & student achievement.
- Acquire positive strategies for managing behavior.
- Learn the secret to creating a classroom environment that stimulates the brain & activates learning channels.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of team building & group engagement in order to improve student success.
- Learn the key elements necessary for creating a positive environment through gender understanding.
- Be exposed to outstanding techniques to deal successfully with your most challenging parents.
- Learn Teambuilders & Classbuilders to create a sense of community within minutes.
- Energize your team or classroom with a range of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use teambuilding activities to enhance active participation.
Note: PE Credits are only available if registering through Augustana University.