High Impact Teaching is designed to give teachers and other professionals information and encouragement that will make a real difference in helping students/athletes reach their fullest potential.
As teachers, we must create a positive, nurturing instructional environment. The course provides practical solutions and information for both new and veteran teachers alike. The course covers a variety of topics including leadership, creativity, classroom management, dealing with difficult parents, as well as many other useful topics. Class activities will include group discussions, readings on various educational topics, guest speakers, team building activities, and time to reflect and examine one’s effectiveness as a teacher. Upon completion of this course, class participants will be able to creatively motivate their students/athletes, the people around them, and entire programs. Furthermore, this powerful course will help educators, administrators, and coaches at all grade levels to inspire, guide, and teach today’s youth to be the very best they can be!
Take advantage of our early bird pricing! Register early for our Early Bird price of $495.00. May 13 the price goes up to $545.
2018 OHIO LOCATIONS
- June 11-14, 2018 / Lee Day – Instructor, Lebanon, OH
- CLASS FULL June 18-21, 2018 / Tom Held – Instructor, Defiance, OH
- June 25-28, 2018 / Jeremy Best – Instructor, Van Wert, OH
In this course, class participants will:
- Acquire proven strategies that will allow you to connect with your students, raise achievement, improve transitions and add fun to a lesson.
- Discover realistic ways to engage and motivate students.
- Gain effective strategies for creating a classroom culture that promotes resiliency and a growth mindset
- Recognize new and creative ways for better classroom management styles
- Be exposed to simple, practical activities that will create an environment of trust, understanding, and teamwork
- Identify the factors that may enhance or inhibit the development of ultimate learning.
- Acquire strategies to help deal with difficult conversations with parents.
- Learn how to create a learning climate that builds community, confidence, and self-esteem in all your students.
- Be exposed to ice breakers, energizers, and team building exercises that will make your classroom an exciting, enriching place to be.
- Acquire practical problem-solving techniques to deal with the daily problems teachers face.
- Be exposed to proven methods that will strengthen your leadership and communication skills.
- Reflect and evaluate how well you currently lead your class, team, or staff.