In this course you will discover highly practical and ready-to-use strategies for increasing your success and enjoyment as a leader of today’s youth.
Upon completion of this course, class participants will be able to creatively motivate their students, athletes and peers.
- Be exposed to proven methods that will strengthen your leadership & communication skills.
- Discover practical ways to build confidence, self-esteem, and character.
- Learn proven strategies for turning negative stress into positive habits.
- Acquire practical problem-solving techniques to deal with the daily problems leaders face.
- Be exposed to numerous motivational techniques to help today’s student/athlete perform at a higher level.
- Learn essential steps on how to create an environment that your students/athletes, parents and community will embrace.
- Identify the factors that will enhance or inhibit the performance of a student/athlete.
- Learn highly effective ways to identify and confront chemical issues in your school.
- Reflect and evaluate how well you currently lead your class, team or staff.
- Acquire proven methods for team building.
- Discover how your attitude helps or hinders the performance of your team/class.
- Explore strategies that will maximize your support from parents.
- Learn highly effective performance feedback techniques.
- Discover the steps that leaders can take to teach, set and hold their students/athletes to a higher standard in school and in athletics.
- Learn some new things that will make your journey a little easier and a lot more fun.
Note: PE Credits are only available if registering through Augustana University.