This unique class is packed with down-to-earth methods for improving your teaching skills and providing you with powerful insights on what your students want and need from their teacher.
You will learn simple, practical ideas that will improve your classroom teaching, leadership skills, student relations, classroom management and ability to work with others. With easy-to-follow advice and a no-nonsense approach, you will learn research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them in the classroom with great results. This unique class is a gold mine for common sense tips and ideas for every aspect of a teacher’s life.
- Learn proven strategies to optimize the learning environment and student achievement.
- Understand how to create a learning climate that builds community, confidence, and self-esteem in all your students.
- Be exposed to proven methods that will strengthen leadership and communication skills.
- Learn research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them in their classroom with great results.
- Learn practical, user-friendly brain-based learning classroom strategies to create a high-performance school environment.
- Discover ways to maintain enthusiasm, sanity, sense of humor, and joy while working with all students.
- Discover ways to increase student productivity, achievement and enthusiasm for learning.
- Acquire skills for helping learning-disabled students of all ages learn to perform at their fullest potential.
- Discover how attitude helps or hinders the performance of each class.
- Learn successful management strategies that boost students’ productivity
- Identify the factors that will enhance or inhibit the performance of a student.
- Acquire proven strategies that will create connections with students and raise achievement.
- Learn simple, practical ways to inspire students to be the best they can be!