Both practical and inspirational, Teaching to Impact Lives, is a course that can help you develop the qualities to be an effective leader and coach of today’s youth.
It is filled with ideas and information you can use immediately to inspire others to excellence and long-term achievement.
- Develop numerous instructional strategies that will enhance your success with your athletes/students.
- Learn ways to inspire others to be their best.
- Acquire proven strategies that will allow you to connect with students, athletes and parents.
- Learn ways to gain confidence and reduce the fear of failure.
- Identify the factors that may enhance or inhibit the development of ultimate learning.
- Explore research-based instructional strategies proven to raise student achievement.
- Examine the common traits successful teachers and coaches tend to exhibit.
- Learn how to organize and conduct effective meetings with parents.
- Identify the factors that may contribute to the success or failure of a group.
- Acquire a success-oriented approach that leads to good student behavior.
- Discover how to correct student behavior without demeaning self-esteem.
- Learn the key elements necessary for setting goals.
- Learn how to create activities based on multiple intelligences.
Note: PE Credits are only available if registering through Augustana University.