The Relationship-Driven Classroom is a must-take graduate level course for teachers, both new and experienced.
Learn research-based, hands-on techniques from the most highly respected teachers, authors and presenters who have actually used them in their classroom – with great results! In this course, you will learn a variety of classroom-tested techniques that can be applied to all grade-levels and in any content area. You will be exposed to easy, practical activities that will allow you to create an environment of trust, understanding, and teamwork in your classroom. You will learn numerous instructional strategies proven to raise student achievement along with easy-to-learn activities that will help make your classroom an exciting, enriching place to be. Classic in its simplicity, this class will provide you with a treasure chest of tools to make your classroom a place of success and enjoyment for both you and your students.
In this course you will:
- Learn research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them in their classroom – with great results!
- Be introduced to simple, practical activities that will create an environment of trust, understanding, and teamwork.
- Develop numerous instructional strategies that will enhance your success in the classroom.
- Learn practical ways to connect with kids and help them develop in an atmosphere that fosters mutual respect, hard work and a love for learning.
- Explore research-based instructional strategies proven to raise student achievement.
- Energize your classroom with a range of easy-to-learn, easy-to-use teambuilding activities that will make your classroom an exciting, enriching place to be.
- Improve learning, student achievement, and academic performance through brain-based research techniques.
- Reflect and evaluate how well you currently lead your class, team, or staff.
- Learn how to create a learning climate that builds community, confidence, and self-esteem in all your students.
- Strengthen your leadership and communication skills through proven methods.
- Examine the common traits successful teachers tend to exhibit.
- Learn simple, practical ways to inspire your students to be the best they can be!