This course will effectively teach educators how to strategically plan lessons to meet the needs of their increasingly diverse students.
Not only does this course provide strategies to implement effective differentiated learning lessons, but provides step-by-step instructions on how to engage students at all levels of academic mastery.
In this course you will:
- Develop tools and strategies, grounded in brain-based research, to assess students learning styles in order to meet their needs.
- Discover ways to build a learning community by developing a nurturing and safe environment for all students.
- Learn to examine student data and adjust lessons and curriculum to scaffold student learning and success.
- Create differentiated content, assessments, tasks and strategies that meet the needs of a diverse classroom.
- Craft effective and relevant pre-assessment tools that synthesize prior knowledge, learning styles and student needs.
- Have an extensive repertoire of different strategies and tools to adapt any lesson and educate all students.