- Main Office: 800-727-2844
- Registrar’s Office: 605-274-4121
- Email Registrar
- Augustana University website
- Click here to request transcript information.
Augustana University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
All approved Augustana courses are for graduate level credit. These courses could be used as electives for a Master’s Degree.
Grades & Transcripts:
- Do not request an official transcript from Augustana University until you receive an official grade report for this course. This grade report will be emailed to you from Augustana University. Once you receive the email, an official transcript can be requested from Augustana University by following the link that is provided in that email.
- Augustana University processes transcript requests through the company Parchment. At the current time, the cost of ordering a transcript is $5.00. Augustana University may change the cost of ordering transcripts at any time. Once your request has been received, it will take 1-3 weeks to receive a paper transcript via mail, or 1-2 business days for an electronic transcript via email. All transcripts ordered will be mailed or emailed securely from Parchment on behalf of Augustana University.
- For your convenience, click here for the link to the Augustana University transcript request page for more information. You may also use this link to order your transcript if for some reason you have not received an email from Augustana University.
- Paper requests for transcripts are no longer accepted by Augustana University. You must order a transcript online.
Dates of Semester Terms:
January 1 – May 31 = Spring
June 1 – July 31 = Summer
August 1 – December 31 = Fall
Augustana allows each student a maximum of 15 credits from Be a Great Teacher per Semester Term.