- Main Office: 800-831-0806, ext. 5375
- Registrar’s Office: 712-274-5274
- Morningside University website
- Click here to request transcript information.
- Registrar’s Office
1501 Morningside Ave.
Sioux City, IA 51106-1717
Morningside University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
All approved Morningside University courses are for graduate level credit. These courses could be used as electives for a Master’s Degree.
Grades & Transcripts:
To request a transcript from Morningside University, here is a link to the transcript request information on their website:
Dates of Semester Terms:
- January 1 – May 31 = Spring
- June 1 – August 15 = Summer
- August 16 – December 31 = Fall
Morningside University allows a maximum of 12 credits from Be a Great Teacher per Semester Term.