- Main Office: 800-831-0806, ext. 5375
- Registrar’s Office: 712-274-5274
- Morningside University website
- Click here to request transcript information.
- Registrar’s Office
1501 Morningside Ave.
Sioux City, IA 51106-1717
Morningside University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), an institutional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
All the courses Morningside has approved are graduate level credit. They could be used as electives in our Master’s degree.
Grades & Transcripts:
Be A Great Teacher corrects all coursework within 10 days upon its receipt.
To request a transcript from Morningside University, here is a link to the transcript request information on their website:Mornignside University Transcript Request
Morningside University has a limit of 12 credits per term. Term dates listed below.
- Spring Term: Courses that begin January 1 – May 31
- Summer Term: Courses that begin June 1 – August 15
- Fall Term: Courses that begin August 16 – December 31
Use courses offered through Be a Great Teacher to earn your Master’s Degree!