Be a Great Teacher offers on-site continuing education courses for teachers in Ohio.
Our on-site courses are 4-day long classes that provide a wealth of information and effective teaching and motivation strategies for teachers, coaches, administrators, or anyone that is in a leadership position! During each class, there are a variety of activities offered throughout the week including guest speakers, readings, videos, and group discussions amongst your peers. Many come away from these education sessions with a deep appreciation for this professional and group interaction. Students gain many new ideas to enhance their classroom and/or coaching strategies and techniques.
Whether you are a beginning teacher or a veteran, our on-site education classes are more than just theory. They provide you with something that you can take back to your classroom and actually put into action.
*NEW COURSE* RESILIENT TEACHING–Course Full
If you would like to be put on the waitlist for this course, please email: [email protected]
- June 27-30 / Tom Held – Instructor, Defiance, OH
STRATEGIES FOR STUDENT SUCCESS
- June 13-16 / Tom Held – Instructor, Defiance, OH
- June 20-23 / Jeremy Best – Instructor, VanWert, OH
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS FOR GREATER SUCCESS IN THE CLASSROOM
- June 20-23 / Lee Day – Instructor, Lebanon, OH
- June 27-30 / Jeremy Best – Instructor, VanWert, OH
HIGH IMPACT TEACHING
- June 13-16 / Lee Day – Instructor, Lebanon, OH
Showing all 4 results