Check back for classes coming in 2024
Be a Great Teacher offers on-site continuing education courses in Ohio.
Our on-site courses are 4-day long classes that provide a wealth of information and effective teaching and motivation strategies for teachers, coaches, administrators, or anyone that is in a leadership position! During each class, there are a variety of activities offered throughout the week including guest speakers, readings, videos, and group discussions amongst your peers. Many come away from these education sessions with a deep appreciation for this professional and group interaction. Students gain many new ideas to enhance their classroom and/or coaching strategies and techniques.
Whether you are a beginning teacher or a veteran, our on-site education classes are more than just theory. They provide you with something that you can take back to your classroom and actually put into action.
- June 12-15 / Lee Day – Instructor, Lebanon, OH
- June 19-22 / Tom Held – Instructor, Defiance, OH
- June 26-29 / Jeremy Best – Instructor, VanWert, OH
BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS FOR GREATER SUCCESS IN THE CLASSROOM
- June 19-22 / Jeremy Best – Instructor, VanWert, OH
- June 20-23 / Lee Day – Instructor, Lebanon, OH
- June 26-29 / Tom Held – Instructor, Defiance, OH
Showing all 2 results