Everything you need to effectively manage your classroom.
This independent study course is designed to equip you with everything you need to effectively manage your classroom, regardless of what school you teach at or what kinds of students you have in your classroom. This course progresses step-by-step through 46 time-tested strategies, showing you how to manage your classroom in a way that inspires students to want to behave. By the end of the course, you’ll have the knowledge to free your classroom of misbehavior and disrespect, build easy rapport with your students, and teach with a spirit of joy and passion that you’ve always longed for.
In this course you will:
- Assess current methods of classroom management and learn ways of adapting and changing to better suite your classroom needs
- Learn how to establish environments of positivity and good behavior through the use of classroom management skills
- Create and develop your own teaching strategies and provide examples to implement in the classroom
- Acquire skills beneficial not only for your students, but for yourself as an educator as well
- Develop techniques unique to your own classroom subject area
- Describe the effects of implementing particular techniques in the classroom and the impact it has on students