Teachers all across the country have great ideas and are implementing these ideas in live classrooms with great success.
Why not share these ideas with other teachers? G.I.F.Ts.—Great Ideas for Teachers is a course designed with real teachers in mind to share creative ideas that are proven to work well in a live classroom. By sharing these creative ideas, it may inspire you to share some of your own ideas with teachers at your school and beyond. Teachers can take these specific examples and modify them to fit most classrooms and subjects. Great ideas are meant to be shared and this class has tons of them just waiting for you learn about and implement immediately.
In this course you will…
- Demonstrate how to implement several in-class activities on a variety of topics
- Assess current class activities and what could be changed to improve them
- Use research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them – with great results!
- Be exposed to quick and easy strategies to engage your students throughout the lesson
- Identify factors that may prohibit you from using certain activities in your classroom
- Understand the importance of using a variety of learning tools based on student needs
- Utilize practical ways to help students understand the course material using these activities
- Rediscover the passion and excitement that made you want to become a teacher