It’s All About Connections: Building Relationships in the Classroom One Student at a Time is a must-take graduate level course for teachers, both new and experienced.
Are you ready to be inspired, challenged, motivated and captivated? This course is a MUST for any teacher looking to have a strong foundation on the most important aspect of any classroom: strong relationships. Building solid relationships with students can create a learning environment that is both nurturing and rewarding. This course is designed to give teachers the proper tools to help improve classroom climate, starting with the one-on-one relationships with the students. The practical, easy-to-implement strategies taught in this course can be immediately applied to any classroom setting.
In this course you will:
- Practice proven strategies that will allow you to connect with your students, raise achievement, and add fun to a lesson
- Demonstrate research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them – with great results!
- Evaluate your role as a teacher (and your students’ role as learners) to increase your effectiveness and maximize student achievement.
- Apply techniques to create a learning climate that builds community, confidence and self-esteem in all your students
- Be exposed to quick and easy strategies to foster relationships between teachers and students.
- Experiment with exciting ways that the Internet can be used as a powerful source for enhancing both student learning and instructional delivery.
- Identify factors that may inhibit the development of relationships in the classroom