This independent study course is designed to provide educators with new and innovated strategies that are proven to improve classroom climates.
Change is happening in so many areas in education: technological, cultural, social and environmental. These challenges allow for great opportunities to grow and learn as an educator to constantly improve the classroom for all students. This course offers teacher-focused, easy to implement strategies designed to help K-12 educators excel in their roles as leaders, mentors, colleagues and public professionals.
In this course you will:
- Acquire straightforward strategies for dealing with everyday classroom, school, and community situations
- Understand the multifaceted roles teachers fulfill and how to balance those responsibilities
- Connect with and bring out the best in even the most challenging students
- Improve teamwork with colleagues to benefit all students
- Answer reflection questions to connect with and relate to each chapter’s strategies