This course will provide teachers at all levels practical, simple, yet vital strategies to refresh and restore a positive classroom atmosphere.
By utilizing basic tools and devices teachers will empower students to build character, set goals and achieve success with proactive and engaging lessons.
In this course you will:
- Strengthen your teaching with ideas, strategies and tools to support your classroom in the areas of proactive classroom management and community building.
- Create a learning climate and physical environment that builds character, self-esteem and community in all your students.
- Develop techniques to provide students with a sense of purpose and direction in their lives, which increases the likelihood of success in school.
- Learn tools that help build connectedness and feelings of belonging in your classroom.
- Recapture and rediscover rewarding ways to increase your joy of teaching.
- Bring out the best in your students and in yourself.