Unique in both content and format, this course is a gold mine of down-to-earth methods for improving your teaching skills and providing you with powerful insights on what your students want and need from their teacher.
You will find wisdom, inspiration, and the nuts and bolts guidance on the basic tools of teaching. This class pinpoints the behaviors and attributes necessary to be the kind of teacher your students will follow to new levels of performance. If you are one of the hundreds of students that enjoyed the graduate course, Teacher Toolbox 101, you will thoroughly enjoy this course.
Teacher Toolbox 101 and Teacher Toolbox 201 may be taken in any order.
In this course you will:
- Learn proven strategies to optimize your learning environment and student achievement.
- Be exposed to proven methods that will strengthen your leadership and communication skills.
- Learn research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them with great results.
- Examine the common traits successful teachers tend to exhibit.
- Discover how to correct student behavior without demeaning self-esteem.
- Learn how to create a learning climate that builds community, confidence, and self-esteem in all your students.
- Discover how your attitude helps or hinders the performance of your class.
- Learn how to create a classroom that minimizes disruptive behavior, maximizes learning and provides an emotionally safe environment.
- Identify the factors that will enhance or inhibit the performance of a student.
- Learn simple, practical ways to inspire your students to be the best they can be!