Tried and True Teacher Tips for Educators is packed with innovative and practical ideas that will motivate your students and ensure an unforgettable learning experience.
Find out why livening up your classroom environment boosts morale, academic performance, and student success particularly with the students who have a history of failure and poor test scores. In this unique course, you will learn how to activate a new level of student energy and enthusiasm in all subject areas that will improve student performance and enhance the spirit of teamwork that is so essential in creating a safe, threat-free environment where all can learn. Discover how to use games, humor, team-building activities, ice breakers and energizers to keep kids focused, enthusiastic and excited to learn. Whether you are a young teacher or a seasoned veteran, the practical teaching tips provided in this course will empower you and infuse your teaching with energy and a renewed sense of purpose. Tried and True Teacher Tips for Educators delivers a fresh and simple pathway for educators to connect with students and inspire them every day!
In this course you will:
- Integrate research-based instructional strategies proven to raise student achievement.
- Apply games, ice breakers, energizers, and team building exercises that will make your classroom an exciting, enriching place to be.
- Learn the essential steps on how to create an environment that your students, parents, and community will embrace.
- Discover practical ways to build confidence, self-esteem, and character.
- Implement easy-to-use inclusive activities that motivate and engage all students to perform at a higher level.
- Reflect and evaluate how well you currently lead your class.
- Tap into the knowledge of some of the most respected teachers in the field and gain easy-to-apply teaching strategies.
- Acquire proven methods that will boost morale, achievement, and student success.
- Learn about the effectiveness of creating laughter and humor in your setting.
- Discover how to use movement in the classroom to keep kids focused, excited, enthusiastic, and ready to learn.
- Learn practical ways to teach literacy across the curriculum.
- Learn firsthand tips and proven strategies to decrease the number unmotivated, underachieving students.
- Be exposed to simple, practical activities that will create an environment of trust, understanding, and teamwork.
- Design a class that emphasizes positivity, creativity, and fun as components to effective instruction and student success.
“I enjoyed the course and had a lot of takeaways. There are many things I want to implement in my classroom. I’m very grateful.” –Tina A., MN
“I really enjoyed lesson four with Greg Dietel and lesson seven with Bob Fink. I felt these lessons were the most engaging, and I learned so many tricks I could start doing with my class. My coworkers and I are already beginning to come up with a way to incorporate some of the ideas we learned in the lesson creating positive culture. I can’t wait to see the difference this makes!” –Lisa H., MN
“Such a great course! New teachers and experienced teachers alike will connect with the message of positivity, kindness, and unshakable commitment to great teaching offered by every presenter in this course. Bob Fink clearly commits to student success. Anyone watching him interacting with students will see from his example the power of positive interactions in the classroom. His energy is contagious, inspiring, and pragmatic. His video “tips from the trenches” was filled with so many ideas and activities that I will bring back to my classroom and that I can share with my fellow teachers. I can’t wait to take my next course!” –Ann-Marie H., AZ
“This course was great. I enjoyed the informative videos and being able to complete them at my own pace and convenience. The best part of the course was the videos, especially the passion in Bob Fink’s video.” –Ashley M., OH
“I love these courses! The tips are applicable to the classroom. They are easy to implement in the classroom. Thank you for a wonderful course. I look forward to my next one.” –Christina F., OH
“Great class that is applicable to my teaching now!” –Delite W., NE
“I found this course to be exactly what I was hoping it to be– lively, fast-paced, and full of both tried-and-true ideas and new things to consider. Presenters were engaging and the topics were practical and easy to understand. As I listened to the videos, it was almost like sitting with someone you had known for a long time– and you were just getting a chance to bounce ideas off each other. SO glad I chose this course– and I am looking forward to a renewed enthusiasm in my classroom!” –Kimberly W., NE
“This course was a great reminder of tips and strategies that work. I even picked up a few new ideas I am going to implement in my classroom right away.” –Andrae G., NE
“I enjoyed watching the videos and listening to other educators discuss what concepts and strategies work well in their classrooms. Watching the videos was far more beneficial and enjoyable than taking a course where I would have to read and write a research paper. I feel this course will benefit me in improving my students vocabulary across contents and building relationships with students.” –Jill A., OH
“This course was a different format than the other classes I have taken from Be a Great Teacher. I watched 7 YouTube videos of inspirational teachers sharing their best tips and tricks in the classroom and then completed an action plan of how I could use these ideas. The action plan was great because it caused me to reflect on my teaching practices, where I can improve and what new ideas I would like to incorporate. I would 100% recommend this class!” –Carrie K., NE