We know a happy classroom is an essential key to not only a positive school culture and less teacher burnout, but also to increased student engagement and student success.
This course will offer ideas on how to avoid teacher burnout and create strong, positive habits that will impact not only your classroom, but your personal life as well. Creating small daily habits lead to larger life consequences. By learning about your own positive and negative habits, you can start to refocus your habits to ensure your success as a teacher and also help create the same habits in your students.
In this course, you will:
- Demonstrate how to create a learning climate that builds confidence for students and teachers
- Assess current habits in both the classroom setting and personal setting
- Use research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them – with great results!
- Be exposed to quick and easy strategies to foster positive habits for teachers and students.
- Identify factors that may inhibit the development of strong habits in the classroom
- Understand how mindset impacts classroom environment
- Utilize practical ways to help overcome stress and keep a positive mindset
- Rediscover the passion and excitement that made you want to become a teacher