REGISTRATION AVAILABLE 01/01/2023
Are you tired of beating yourself up after a bad class? Do you want to teach and live in a more positive way? Then this graduate-level professional development course for teachers is for you.
This course is designed to cover a variety of topics that includes: classroom management, behavior issues, positive mindset, and dealing with toxic people in your school environment. Teaching can be a stressful job, but it can also be very rewarding. This course will give you many instructional tools to use within your classroom and will help take those stressful situations and turn them into learning experiences for you and your students.
This graduate level class is a go! Registration fills up fast. Maximum Class Limit: 60
2023 OHIO LOCATIONS
- June 12-15, 2023 / Lee Day – Instructor, Lebanon, OH
- June 19-22, 2023 / Tom Held – Instructor, Defiance, OH
- June 26-29, 2023 / Jeremy Best – Instructor, VanWert, OH
In this course you will:
- Identify why students might be unmotivated in class and learn how to boost student engagement.
- Examine the beliefs and processes for guiding and inspiring unmotivated students.
- Demonstrate the importance of emphasizing effort in the classroom.
- Use research-based techniques on how to build strong, trusting teacher-student relationships.
- Develop confidence in your teaching ability.
- Limit negativity in the classroom.
- Design your own self-motivation techniques.
- Create a clear vision for how you want your classes to look.
- Improve your classroom management.
- Assess leadership qualities and how to attain them.
- Recognize the importance of non-verbal communication.
- Rediscover reasons why you became a teacher in the first place.