Teach to Reach is the ideal graduate class for beginning and experienced teachers alike.
This unique course is full of brilliant, yet simple and practical ways to connect with kids and help them develop in an atmosphere that fosters mutual respect, hard work, and a love for learning. Throughout this course, you will be able to tap into the knowledge of some of the most respected teachers in the field. Each presenter will share their practical insights, inspiring stories and tested strategies for bringing out the best in today’s youth. This powerful course is full of common sense, wisdom and practical strategies that will raise student achievement and bring out the best in teachers at all levels and bring out the best in students of all ages. This is a must-take class that shows us some of the important things teachers can do to make a difference in their students’ lives.
***This course was written in 2010, it’s an oldie, but a goodie. Teachers still LOVE the content and is still applicable to today’s changing classroom***
In this course you will:
- Learn practical ways to connect with kids and help them develop in an atmosphere that fosters mutual respect, hard work and a love for learning
- Develop numerous instructional strategies that will enhance your success in the classroom
- Learn how to actively involve students in productive interactions that will have a strong and lasting impact on their behavior
- Explore research-based instructional strategies proven to raise student achievement
- Learn how to create a learning climate that builds community, confidence, and self-esteem in all your students
- Be exposed to proven methods that will strengthen your leadership and communication skills
- Learn practical ways you can help your students move outside their comfort zone
- Acquire proven methods that will boost morale, achievement, and student success
- Learn ways to effectively motivate your class to perform at its highest potential
- Reflect and evaluate how well you currently lead your class or staff