Do you have the right tools in your teacher toolbox? This unique class has it all! It is exciting, engaging and truly effective in refreshing you on the basic tools of teaching.
Learn how to create a classroom that minimizes disruptive behavior, maximizes learning, provides an emotionally safe environment for all students, all while maintaining your enthusiasm, sanity, sense of humor and joy of working with students. This class is sure to be the #1 teaching tool for your classroom!
***This course was written in 2010, it’s an oldie, but a goodie. Teachers still LOVE the content and is still applicable to today’s changing classroom***
In this course you will:
- Acquire proven strategies that will allow you to connect with your students, raise achievement, improve transitions and add fun to a lesson.
- Learn research-based, hands-on techniques from experienced teachers and educational professionals who have actually used them – with great results!
- Reassess your role as a teacher (and your students’ role as learners) to increase your effectiveness and maximize student achievement.
- Learn how to create a classroom that minimizes disruptive behavior, maximizes learning and provides an emotionally safe environment.
- Be exposed to quick and easy ways to build in breaks to energize your students, increase learning, and improve on-task behavior.
- Learn exciting ways that the Internet can be used as a powerful source for enhancing both student learning and instructional delivery.
- Learn effective strategies for working with parents to get the best results for their children.
- Learn why movement in the classroom is essential to keeping students focused, excited, enthusiastic, and ready to learn.
- Discover new and exciting ways to activate prior knowledge, grab students’ attention and build a stronger foundation for learning.
- Learn how to improve performance and test scores of your of your unmotivated or low-achieving students.
- Discover ways on how to maintain your enthusiasm, sanity, sense of humor, and joy while working with all of your students.