Tried and True Teacher Tips for Educators is packed with innovative and practical ideas that will motivate your students and ensure an unforgettable learning experience.
Find out why livening up your classroom environment boosts morale, academic performance, and student success particularly with the students who have a history of failure and poor test scores. In this unique course, you will learn how to activate a new level of student energy and enthusiasm in all subject areas that will improve student performance and enhance the spirit of teamwork that is so essential in creating a safe, threat-free environment where all can learn. Discover how to use games, humor, team-building activities, ice breakers and energizers to keep kids focused, enthusiastic and excited to learn. Whether you are a young teacher or a seasoned veteran, the practical teaching tips provided in this course will empower you and infuse your teaching with energy and a renewed sense of purpose. Tried and True Teacher Tips for Educators delivers a fresh and simple pathway for educators to connect with students and inspire them every day!
In this course you will:
- Integrate research-based instructional strategies proven to raise student achievement.
- Apply games, ice breakers, energizers, and team building exercises that will make your classroom an exciting, enriching place to be.
- Learn the essential steps on how to create an environment that your students, parents, and community will embrace.
- Discover practical ways to build confidence, self-esteem, and character.
- Implement easy-to-use inclusive activities that motivate and engage all students to perform at a higher level.
- Reflect and evaluate how well you currently lead your class.
- Tap into the knowledge of some of the most respected teachers in the field and gain easy-to-apply teaching strategies.
- Acquire proven methods that will boost morale, achievement, and student success.
- Learn about the effectiveness of creating laughter and humor in your setting.
- Discover how to use movement in the classroom to keep kids focused, excited, enthusiastic, and ready to learn.
- Learn practical ways to teach literacy across the curriculum.
- Learn firsthand tips and proven strategies to decrease the number unmotivated, underachieving students.
- Be exposed to simple, practical activities that will create an environment of trust, understanding, and teamwork.
- Design a class that emphasizes positivity, creativity, and fun as components to effective instruction and student success.