This course will provide teachers with an inside-out approach to raising student achievement.
This course identifies five levels and twenty-nine qualities that will ensure a high-trust classroom. By starting with personal qualities that every teacher should have and progressing through professional qualities, everyday operations, and inviting classroom culture; teachers will learn how to gain their students’ trust and unlock their potential.
In this course you will:
- Explore personal qualities that align with a foundation for high-trust classrooms
- Assess your personal roadmap to developing a high-trust classroom
- Develop lessons that demonstrate content mastery beyond the classroom
- Examine and refine clear communication skills
- Win student trust and unleash student potential
- Bring out the best in your students and in yourself